The 2020 Kilgore Station Bluegrass Festival, scheduled for April 24-25, has been POSTPONED.

At this time we don’t know if a fall festival might be in the works or if we will need to wait until 2021.

Special thanks to our sponsors. We are happy to refund their donations or keep them in the bank for the next festival. Please also support our bands that had committed to participating. We hope all of them can perform on our stage in the future!